Monday, May 2, 2011

My first dress pattern

Here I am again, starting yet another project while I still have not finished the last project I started last week. I couldn't help it, I found this dress pattern and I wanted to try it. I don't know if it will fit when I am finished with it,but I don't really care. I am so nervous about this that I keep eating everything I see and pacing the floor. Why I am starting this when my bedroom looks like a storage shed in a tornado, I don't know. I don't know, I don't know. I guess I am hoping that one of these days everything will seem clear to me and I will get my brain back.

3 comments:

  1. LOL! I thought I was the only one who's bedroom looked like a storage shed in a tornado! Glad you're taking a chance with the dress...gotta start somewhere and its gonna look fantastic
    :)

    ReplyDelete