Saturday, May 28, 2011

Regel red! love it!

Three years ago I bought this chair intending to paint it,but there it stayed waiting and festering... Until I had had it!
  Spray paint time!
I just went for it! I had been debating over what color I wanted it to be for too long. I had some Regal Red Spray paint so that was the decision.

I took all these pictures on what I did to it and how I took it apart,but then my energy kind of fizzled and now these are the only pictures. I did distress around the edges ,but my camera is not showing it sorry. Anyway I am happy. I just hope that one day my house will look like it has a certain theme to it besides randomness.
 

5 comments:

  1. I love the color! It looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Connie, I wanted to let you know that I honor you with The Versatile Blogger award. Please check out this link http://www.deannario.com/2011/05/what-honor.html : ) You're AMAZING !!! Thank you for inspiring me.
    ~ Deanna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Looks great! Perfect color for that chair!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Randomness is just another word for eclectic, right? That's what I tell myself. Great job on the chair!

    ReplyDelete