Monday, May 30, 2011

Fushcia gone fantastico!

Hello my friends,
 I Don't know about you, but I get these annoying little holes in the front of my shirts all the time!  I hate them,but what can I do right?So I had a plan to cover them up. I have been seeing a-lot of blogs where women redo their clothes. I thought I would try it out. It didn't work so well for me.
I look like a funky cupcake. So I tried it on my little munchkin and it had potential.
After taking in the sides a bit, gathering the sleeves and adding some froo froos,she had a new night gown!

The sleeve looks all scrunched in this picture because she would not stop jumping around.


This was very fun! If you have any old clothes you should give it a go!

3 comments:

  1. Great idea Connie!
    I wish I could sew like you.
    :)
    Happy M Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww, I love this idea! The night gown turned out so cute and most important it looks like your little sweetie loves it! :)
    ~ Jill

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Connie! I love this, how cute and she is so sweet!! You are so clever and you are so adorable too, love the pic! :)
    Hope all is well!
    XO

    ReplyDelete