Tuesday, March 1, 2011

My kitchen needs help!

At lowes the other day I came across something that I thought was fabuloso! Rustoleum has this cabinet and counter paint that looks awesome! Not only that, it is an inexpensive way to redo my kitchen woo hoo! The thing I like about it is that there is no stripping or heavy sanding involved. We are planning on trying it out on our kitchen this year. I just don't know what color to choose! If you are reading this and you have some time. Let me know what color you think would be good. Here is my kitchen now


We also want to paint the counters. To see all the color selections,go to http://rustoleumtransformations.com/
Thanks

12 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for this info...I'm now thinking about doing this at my beach condo.

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Connie,
    I love a good redo!
    I would try to bring home samples so you can see the colors next to your tiles and floors and wall color.
    Good luck.
    I did like the Winter Fog cab. color and the Onyx counter top color : )
    Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you want to go light or dark? Paint does wonders and I can just picture your kitchen being perfect with the perfect paint!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great foundation kitchen!! I say light cabinets with dark counter tops. Maybe a new stove top someday :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I don't know such choices. I think I want a country to rustic cozy feel. I love white,but with the kiddos I don't think it would be so bueno.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i'm so happy you became a follower of mine, i love your blog, now i follow you too! can't wait to get to know you better, you seem outgoing and fun, my kinda gal! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. i just reviewed the colors. what direction do you want to go in? i think light upper cabinet with a darker bottom cabinet and then a dark counter would be gorgeous. what does the rest of the area look like? are you going to be able to redo the tile? or do you plan on keeping the blue and white? good luck can't wait to see the finished product!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't like the blue tile. I might be able to replace that part with more white tile. I don't know,but it has to be cheap.
    I like the idea of light on top and dark on the bottom. I will post more pictures of the surrounding area soon.Once I can get everything cleaned up that is..:) Which may take awhile!

    ReplyDelete