Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Reality check

Hello Friends,
       Here I am a 10:30am and I still have not done anything productive. Mind, I have high hopes that before this day is done there will be something accomplished. My first instinct was to go to the Thrift store or to Joanns, but as I looked around this morning I realized, that is the last thing I should do.
 Today I am going to show you some of the MANY projects that I have either not finished or have not yet started. It is a bit overwhelming, have a look.
I wish I could say this was everything,but alas it is not. I am just having a hard time swallowing it all right now. But I am not be discouraged. I have hopes that this will keep me on track. 
This month I am going to finish the most cost effective projects that I can from these photos. This means no new projects until I have cleared more space.
Who wants to join me?  Do any of you have projects lurking in your corners or in my case right in front of your face?
Connie

No comments:

Post a Comment