Tuesday, April 19, 2011

What to do with old pants. Corduroy purse.

Today I am going to share with you some little purses I made a couple of weeks ago for my little nieces.
I made them out of my old pink corduroy pants. I think they turned out really cute. Have a look.




I made three of them with their initials on them. Below is my little niece Annie and the back of her purse. Isn't she adorable?
This next one is of my niece Sofia. She is so cute. I just love them!
Here are all the girls with Grandpa. My little Marion is in the middle.

These little purses are very fun and simple to make. If you would like to learn how to make one click Here. I  also made one out of some old jeans, if you would like to see it click here.

If you would like to see more ideas on how to use old pants come back and visit me tomorrow.
Connie

I am linking into these parties,come join us!
Terrific under 10 tuesdays

4 comments:

  1. They are all so cute with their matching purses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soo cute. my daughter use to make purses out of old jeans.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful repurposing project, Connie. The girls look like they are enjoying their new assessories. :)Great job!

    Thanks so much for linking up to Terrific Under Ten!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ιn fact no mаtter іf someonе ԁοesn't know afterward its up to other users that they will help, so here it happens.

    my webpage; www.bertolelli.it

    ReplyDelete