Monday, January 23, 2012

Addicted to Sarah's house

Most of you probably don't know that I do not have cable, or dish or whatever. In fact I didn't have Netflix until this Christmas when my sister gave it to me as a free trial for three months. Now this may seem crazy,but is it really? Think about it, I can go to www.hgtv.com and find all the shows I want to see right here at my computer.  I think it is pretty terrific really! But the most awesome discovery I made this week was this show " Sarah's House". I know I am way behind on these shows,but I am so addicted!
    If you happened to miss this show check it out! She buys a house and renovates the whole thing including all the landscaping. Granted,she doesn't physically do all the labor and she has a bunch of money to throw down,but who cares. I think that is why I like the show so much.
  Anyway check it out,I think you will enjoy.
http://www.hgtv.com/hgtv-sarahs-house/videos/index.html
Connie

No comments:

Post a Comment