Friday, September 30, 2011

I see a brown frame and I want to paint it black.

 Here is my new Halloween entryway.
 This is the before:
The old window in this picture was a flop project that was just sitting there marinating and irritating me. So the window went to the closet and out came a frame I got from my friend last year.

I painted it black and crackled it. I also added some brown and light blue around for some definition. Actually it is a long story,but I will save you the boring details.

After my frame was done I cut out a piece of carboard for the back covered it with batting and some green courderoy material I had.

I also had the plain twig wreath so I added some doo dads that I already had. So the total cost was ZERO! Free is always cool with me.

P.S Stay tuned ,I have an awesome giveaway coming up on Monday!

1 comment: