Thursday, June 23, 2011

Suit cases to the rescue!

Hello and good afternoon my bloggy friends!
Today I am want to share with you a fabulous thrift find! About a month ago I was strolling through one of my favorite thrift stores when I came upon these awesome suit cases! I paid $14 for all of them!
I had some big computer storage problems ,like papers and doo dads. So until I know how to organize all this stuff. I am hiding it in these babies.
I am going to being partying with my friend Rhonda over at Blue creek home. Come join us for Treasure hunt Thursday
Have a wonderful day!
Connie

5 comments:

  1. Connie, what a brilliant idea. I'm battling the paper storm in our office too. I think I'm gonna have to find some cute vintage cases : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great find and they make perfect storage. Clarice

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a great idea and so much prettier too! Thanks for linking to Treasure Hunt Thursday.
    Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my heck I am totally jealous! I have been looking for some suitcases to stack and yours are perfect!!!! Love it!


    Thanks for stopping by to say "Hi" as well!

    halz

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love piles of suit cases! they are the best thing ever!

    Smiles,
    The Joyful Thrifter

    ReplyDelete